A bit of myself
- A postgraduate majoring in graphic design, visual communication and creative advertising;
- A designer delivering fit-for-purpose and design-oriented visual solutions, from on-paper concepts to completed outcomes, but still believing that good design is always invisible;
- A marketer speaking for brand and visual identity with rational messages crafted to audience in the most engaging and relative ways;
- A communicator putting idea social good and sustainability at the core of every project;
- A result driven, self-motivated, resourceful individual seeking for new and exciting challenges.
... what I'm proud of
... and my journey
LEARNING FROM DIFFERENT THINGS
2008 – 2016: Diploma of Design in Visual Media – UTS: Insearch, Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication – UTS, Master of Public Relations & Advertising – UNSW.
Spending 8 years in Australia gave much more than just two degrees hung up on my room’s wall today. My time at universities helped me to be creative from the mind and hands but working in various roles, from a bartender to a cake delivery guy, from an intern at a small printing agency to a part-time logistic coordinator, brought me the opportunities to look at the world with creativity.
CREATIVITY THAT BRING VALUES
2016 – now: Creative Director – VGAC, Senior Designer – Cleanaway, Australia
Coming back to Vietnam, immersing in a dynamic market, collaborating with passionate individuals and groups, experiencing with very specific business models has affirmed my view of creativity. Unlike artists, I looked for problems and needs to deliver creativity rather than satisfying my own vision. While working for VGAC, biggest network of Australian alumni in Vietnam, allows me to pass on the passion in many things to younger generations, being part of Cleanaway, Australian leading waste management and recycling company, gives me the knowledge and insight to contribute values for not only the business but also the social. And of course, let’s not forget all the past projects and companies that I was fortunate enough to work with.